I like excuses :)

“Oh! Thank god you called!! I changed my cell and had lost your number”

- Indeed, above is the popular excuse for a call back that’s floating around irrespective of the caliber of the people. That means, the world is getting super rich to care enough to change the gadgets pretty often! Phew;)

Here is another eg of an excuse -“I am not sure if I can make it in the coming weekend but let me see-hmmm now the word ­see=halfheartedness! Although sometimes it might be genuine, the majority vote belongs to excuse category!!

“Come on man…toss another peg for me…after all India won!!”–this is a typical man’s excuse to extend his regard to the country’s victory;)

“Oh come on, it doesn’t kill me to have one tiny chocolate mousse on my colleagues b’day!!”-this must be from a woman you know ;)

Likewise, a man’s standard excuse to a woman would be him getting busy overnight at work! So busy that he cant care enough for a breath! God bless him and his contradictions later on:)

And you can’t beat the woman’s standard excuse to a man simply by saying that- “I have a headache :)”

Well apart from these interesting excuses, what about those sweetest excuses which make you to revamp your life? That gives you reasons to come back to family, to renew your love, to be together, to party around and to have a vacation and most importantly to start over!! I think one such adorable excuse is the New Year’s wherein the world comes together and celebrates! Actually every single day we are blessed with a brand new day but we take an extra effort to recognize that one day, a start of the year which makes a difference in most of the aspects and the resolutions!

I adore New Year’s and the B’days and especially if any surprises come by those days! Infact this time had a very pleasant experience on New Years Eve and would like to make a mention of it here:- Having found so difficult to find one likeable dress to the finest poolside party that could match my favourite stilettos, I finally compromised on the formal dress and bought a casual dress which matched very well with my stilettos that I was bent upon wearing. Surprisingly, it turned out that the theme of the party was perfectly suiting my attire and that coincidence indeed made that evening become utmost special to me:)”

Anyway, the New Years are as such truly special coz the beginnings are always exciting and filled with energy! It’s the time to sack the previous year’s bankruptcy and enrich the best in the coming year! It’s an opportunity seen by the mind and the heart and its fulfilling! And on such special occasion, I cannot excuse myself from wishing you and your close ones a very Happy 2011!! Have a rollicking year ahead!!

Those who are doing well in life, continue to rock on…

Those who are doing average, roll up to move on to the best…

Those who are yet to do something in life…don’t worry and kick start now…the year has just begun...


Signing off for now,

Achu


9 comments:

Shri-Insights said...

Am tired of writing "good blog" in my comments, will have to a find an alternate word. nice words at the end tho!It is addressing everybody.

Regds
Shri

Achala said...

Thank you Shridhar:)

Abhi said...

Ha ha ha !!!! I was so curious to know about your first blog for the year 2011....Well i must say a rocking start of your blog....Keep writing, its really nice to read what you write...Nice words at the end....All the very best for this year's blog writing though already you have started with a great one....

Achala said...

@Abhi- Finally you succeeded in posting comment..great!:)And thanks a ton for such endearing words...very cheering it is!!

Abhi said...

Your welcome Bhuji....The thing is these days you rarely get something nice to read...so in a way i enjoy reading your blogs coz they are good.....By the way i am going to start reading the novel The Immortals of Meluha....

Achala said...

Cool Abhi...Happy reading:)

Lokesh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lokesh said...

Sorry...spelling mistake in my prev comment...hence had to delete it

Well, I think Abhi couldn't give any excuses hadn't she commented for this article :)

Another very famous excuse (usually given by girls)..."Oh, I had kept my mobile in silent mode" or "I had kept my mobile in my room and...."

A very happy new year to u as well achu...

Achala said...

@Lokesh- those are the real reasons n not excuses!:) Was lil tired from a dreadful journey....but now completely recharged to call back!!

Post a Comment