Lol:)

Well…all of us are familiar with the saying- laughter is the best medicine! I somehow feel this saying should be changed to ‘laughter is the best living’ so that- there ain’t any need for medicine at all!!!

For a change in my blog I thought of putting in some gags which I came across in this particular week compiled from various sources. Now I don’t hope you to laugh out your lungs as I dint have much choice but I do hope the one from my real life incident does the best to crack you up!! Read on and laugh out loud:)

---------------

Well being Robot’s season flaring up everywhere, tons of hilarious messages passed on about most admired hero-Rajni!! Here are a couple of txt messages that I got on blazing power of our Endhiran super star!!

Rajni Phobia…! What is that Rajnikanth can do that we can’t even think of doing???? Well he can even answer a missed call…:)

One more to go...Ek bar Rajnikanth aise hi neend me kuch numbers badbada rahe thae…and its now called…LOG TABLE:)

(See...I always thought he is the man of actions and there is no disappointment!!:)

------------------

This one is from this month’s RD written by a mother…

“After a long day at work, I was helping my 11 year old daughter with her Maths homework. We were solving a rather complicated problem when my seven year old daughter asked me the full form of MS, “Microsoft” I replied impulsively. Seconds later, I realized how seriously my kids took me when she started reading aloud: “Microsoft Dhoni is a famous cricketer…”:)

(Microsoft should give a thought for new brand ambassador!! ;))

------------------

I was browsing through one book- “Who writes this crap” and this ones from there…you must read what these service company got to offer their customers:

“Hey Buddy! For the next fortnight only, we’re giving away (For free!) eight thousand Big Chat rewards to Clear customers. To qualify, all you need to do is make 100hours of calls over the next week, then txt ‘BIGCHAT’ to 100345 and then you could be randomly selected to win an MP3 player (or promotional pen)!!:)

(WoW…this offer seems irresistible!!!:)

------------------

And now comes the one from my life…

Just two days ago when I went to kitchen to grab my most wanted morning tea which actually awakens me...My mom gazed at me and said very sweetly in a whispering tone “Achu, you should eat cucumber everyday” hearing which all of a sudden I was up totally. I asked with my late 20’s apprehension “why ma, have I gone fat?” for which my mom just looked at me and dint answer so I continued non stop this time “tell me mama, what is it? Have I gone dull? Is something wrong with me?” my mom still listening answers in a soft subtle tone with a calm face “ They are just getting wasted” pointing at the dining which had three full cucumbers”;);):)

( No comments:)

------------------

Signing off for now,

Achu

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Achu...

:-) The last one by your mom cracked me up...even I have undergone similar scenarios by my mom :)) and also make my hubby also undergo these kind every now and then.. :)
Overall a good read.... ‘laughter is the best living’ is THE best quote .... and a medicine for everything...

Achala said...

Ashwini- I guess being eccentric on such matters is a mere gal manners;)

Shri-Insights said...

last one was really good. Well i had used the similar one to my friend who used to visit my house in Mysore where i was myself cooking. I offered him a dosa and asked him to eat it b4 it is spoilt.
Yes we will have a lot of gags in our daily life, but fail to identify them and feel them unimportant to even share them online.

Any ways its a good experiment, Achala

Regards
Shri

Post a Comment