Why I started it after all...

Though it’s been such a long time since the blogging period has started, strangely I was aloof with the whole system till date even when it actually reached its boom stage. Today, if I sit back and give it a thought on the reason to be, it’s merely coz of me being fastened with my own blogging mechanism all through.

I was working in human resources domain in one of the companies up-until last year. I was fortunate enough to have had good friends and was extra-fortunate who had an opportunity to interact with lot of different levels of people in my profile. Seemed like, I had entirely made use of the comforts of the blogging system out there. There used to be free flow of topics, opinions, updates, events, interchange of ideas, chatting and not to miss the witty talks and the gossiping!! I got to hear what I wanted from various sources and it met my needs.

Now, whilst I am trying to pursue something of my own interest professionally, I am left with selective people to have the same things moving on. Having limited people to interact is something that I am feeling unusual about!! Hence, I am certain that it’s the time to enter into a new larger dimension and explore. Honestly, I am excited about this and especially about much more that this can offer. It’s a relief to know that on this platform, I will be able to shell out those thoughts which have been swirling around in my mind and thus, keep me going active!

So here I am saying Hi to you all! I am a rookie in here to see how it goes on and yet to experiment! But all I can say for now is “do expect from me more”

Signing off for now,

Achu

2 comments:

Anand said...

Welcome to the blogging world Achala. Your writing is genuine, as if thinking out loud. Keep up the good work.

Achala said...

That's very encouraging Anand, Thank You!

Post a Comment